Established in 2000, Feldman & Associates, Inc. is an AV rated, boutique law firm emphasizing construction, prevailing wage, business, and real estate disputes. We serve the Greater Los Angeles area and counties from San Diego to San Francisco.
Each client and case is unique. We work with clients to understand their goals and create a custom-tailored plan for cost effective solutions.
Case transparency is maintained through regular client contact and case updates. We forward all documents that we receive or create and encourage client input in crafting case strategy. This allows clients to make informed decisions each step of the way.
AAA Solar Electric
Aital Custom Glass & Mirror
Alfa 26 Construction
All Weather Construction & Coating
Chalmers Construction Services
Coast to Coast Renovations
El Prado Cleaning
Ecocentrix Landscape Architecture
Frigid Engineering Services
Hudson Pacific Properties
Horizon General Contractor
Industrial High Voltage
Intertex General Contractors
JMS Air Conditioning & Heating
Joyce Inspections & Testing
New Creation Builders
Nile Advanced Construction
ODC Engineering & Technology
Pacific Athletic Wear
Parking Structure Builders
R & R Construction
R&V Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
SAS Services Group
So. Cal. Development
Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture
Up to Code
USS Cal Builders
M. Winter Design
Successful Client Outcomes
- Obtained a $9.5 million dollar arbitration award against a public entity.
- Obtained a $4.53 million settlement from a public entity.
- Obtained a $3.3 million settlement from a public entity.
- Obtained a $3.4 million settlement from a public entity.
- Obtained a $1.7 million judgment against a drywall subcontractor.
- Obtained a $953,000 jury verdict against a public entity.
- Obtained a $846,433 arbitration award against a public entity.
- Obtained a $586,000 judgment against a concrete subcontractor.
- Obtained a $450,000 settlement from a public entity.
- Defeated a $25 million claim for construction injury and obtained $228,000 for the general contractor.
- Defeated a $7 million claim by a subcontractor who was unlicensed for a brief period during a construction project.
- Defeated a $489,000 claim by a subcontractor who was unlicensed for a brief period during a construction project.
- Defeated attempt by the Contractors State License Board to revoke a license.
- Converted a termination for cause into a termination for convenience, and obtained compensation for the general contractor.